Age of the Gods Ruler of the Seas is one of the most recent additions to Playtech’s series of Greek Gods-inspired video slots. It plays on five reels and three rows, and one of the quirks of this video slot is that the number of its paylines will be 30 in the base game, and it will increase to 60 in re-spins and 90 during free spins.
Players can go after the immense riches of the lord of the sea, thanks to the special functionalities the game is full to bursting with. The bonus features are superabundant as reel spinners can cash in on five different free spins and five re-spin features.
Players will certainly not rate this video slot too low also because of the four progressive jackpots that tend to offer some mind-blowing prizes.
|Age of the Gods Ruler of the Seas Slot Summary|
|Payline Number||30 in the base game, 60 in re-spins, and 90 during free games|
|Wild Symbol||The wild icon cannot come in the place of the trident of Poseidon|
|Scatter Symbol||Two tridents of Poseidon activate one of the five re-spin features. Three tridents of Poseidon kick off the free game features|
|Bonus Features||Five free game and re-spin features, jackpot game, and stacked symbol feature|
|Jackpot||Power, Extra Power, Super Power, and Ultimate Power|
Symbols and Winning Combinations of Age of the Gods Ruler of the Seas Slot
Age of the Gods Ruler of the Seas is a video slot, which delivers on providing players with a rewarding and absorbing betting session. As it can be expected from the name of the game, the protagonist of the game is Poseidon, and players will notice that he is assigned major duties as the action starts unfolding. The environment is in perfect keeping with the theme because the animated rough sea kingdom of Poseidon, together with the sunset sky supply the background against which the action will pan out. Additionally, reel spinners will hear the ocean waves all the time.
The minimum requirement for players to collect a payout is to see at least three matching symbols to fall into a win line as one. The less profitable icons that will enter the reels are represented by the standard set of high-value card initials, including J, Q, K, and A. To ensure that they are in line with the theme, the provider has enhanced their appearance by adding feathers, helmets, snakes, and dolphins to them.
The icons that have a considerable value are all theme-related because they take the form of several mythical characters, including Pegasus, Cyclops, Medusa, and Athena. Naturally, Poseidon who is the ruler of the sea is the most profitable of all premium symbols because the arrival of his images on five positions on the reels produces payouts of 100x the bet amount.
Ruler of the Seas is not short of icons that have special duties because it is equipped with a scatter and wild symbol. The latter is represented by the trident of Poseidon, and it gives players access to the re-spins and free game features. The role of the wild icon should not be underrated because it will be of use to players to complete winning combinations where regular icons are needed.
Bonus Features of Age of the Gods Ruler of the Seas Slot
Ruler of the Seas is certainly full of surprises when its bonus functions are concerned. The re-spins features will get into gear when two tridents of Poseidon appear together, thus adding an additional sixth reel to the screen, and boosting the number of win lines from 30 to 60.
The positions where the tridents have fallen will be replaced by feature frames. Which one of the five features will be unlocked will depend on the icon that has appeared within the frames. Extra feature frames can be added as well.
- Poseidon Re-spin feature – When it is triggered, and a premium symbol enters any of the feature frames, all symbols of this kind that are available on the screen will transform into wild ones
- Athena Re-spins feature – If a wild symbol happens to pop up within the feature frames, this will make for the transformation of all symbols that occupy the neighboring positions into wild ones
- Medusa Re-spins feature – During the Medusa Re-spins feature, each of the feature frames that are present on the reels will be assigned a multiplier that will be applied each time a winning combination is completed within that particular frame. If a win is scored with one of the feature frames, it will be detached from the screen, and another re-spin will commence. The Medusa Re-spins feature will end if there are no more feature frames on the reels or no more winning combinations are completed
- Cyclops Re-spin Feature – If a wild icon emerges within any of the feature frames during the Cyclops Re-spins feature, all positions on that row will be occupied with wild icons
- Pegasus Re-spins Feature – When the Pegasus Re-spins feature is triggered, and a low-paying icon makes its way to one of the feature frames, all low-win characters that are currently on the screen will be turned into that specific symbol
In order for players to take advantage of one out of the five free games, three tridents of Poseidon should emerge on the reels during the base game. As soon as reel spinners are awarded an entry into one of the free games, the betlines will be increased to 90, and two more rows will be implemented.
Once again, the tridents of Poseidon that have switched the free games on will disappear from the reels, and features frames will appear in their place. Which of the free games will be activated depends on the symbol, which has ended up within the feature frames and the mode.
Reel spinners can go through five free games, but if two or three tridents of Poseidon hit the reels, three and five extra bonus rounds will be up for grabs. What is more, extra feature frames will be introduced each time an additional scatter symbol makes its way to the screen.
- Athena Free Games – When the Athena Free Games feature is afoot, and a wild symbol comes out into one of the feature frames, all neighboring positions will be covered by wild symbols
- Medusa Free Games – Players will qualify for godlike wins because, during the Medusa Free Games feature, a multiplier will be applied for every winning combo, which is formed within one of the feature frames
- Cyclops Free Games – All positions on a row will be taken up by wild symbols, provided that a wild symbol pops up within a feature frame
- Pegasus Free Games – All low-value icons that have fallen onto the reels will emerge as the low-paying symbol, which has appeared within a feature frame. In the event that two or more different card faces icons appear within one of the feature frames, all such symbols will change into the symbol with better value
There is also the Stacked Feature during which stacked symbols can show up on one or multiple reels at the same time, thus providing players with some excellent winning opportunities.
In Age of the Gods Ruler of the Seas, the jackpot game is yet another of the crowd-pleasing special features. Throughout it, players can snatch four mystery progressive jackpot prizes that include Power, Extra Power, Super Power, and Ultimate Power.
Entering the jackpot game happens randomly, and when this comes about, players will need to pick and choose from 20 golden coins. All players need to do so as to collect one of the massive prizes is to pick three coins of the same kind.
Age of the Gods Ruler of the Seas gives players the opportunity to meet lots of different mythical characters, the duties of which are to give various boons. Its special mechanics can turn out to be exceptionally bountiful, no matter whether players will be provided with an entry into the re-spin or free game features. There is also the opportunity to bag one of the progressive jackpots along the way, which further boosts the appeal of Ruler of the Seas.